Friday, November 27, 2015

Tiki

Some posts simply get lost, but I would like to salvage this one, even if it is out of season by now.
Tiki statues, Surfer Joe Diner, Terrazza Mascagni, Livorno
Last July I went to the Terrazza Mascagni and I saw several Tiki statues around the Surfer Joe Diner.
Tiki statues, Surfer Joe Diner, Terrazza Mascagni, Livorno
Tiki statues, Surfer Joe Diner, Terrazza Mascagni, Livorno
It seems that they were props to advertise their new Tiki Room. (Photos taken last July)

External links: Tiki - Tiki bar (Wikipedia) - Surfer Joe Diner (Official website)
See also: Terrazza Mascagni
Search labels: Terrazza Mascagni

10 comments:

William Kendall said...

I do like them!

Lowell said...

Tiki statues, Tiki bars? Are you sure you didn't take these shots in Florida? They are great.

Revrunner said...

All you need is a few Tiki lamps. :-)

Dina said...

They are fierce-looking for such a calm and peaceful place.

Gunn said...

For a moment I thought you had left Italy for a week away.
(It reminded me of visits to the Kon- Tiki museum in Oslo)

Sharon said...

Those are great! It would tempt me to try out the Tiki Room.

EG CameraGirl said...

It's great to remember warmer days (and not have to actually feel any intense heat).

Halcyon said...

Not something I'd expect to see in Livorno! But I'm glad you showed them.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

They have rather fierce expressions those Tikki Statues VP :)

Luis Gomez said...

So interesting VP. I checked the menu of Surfer Joe and their music calendar. I would probably stop by after enjoying the Terrazza.