Monday, November 10, 2014

Naturalia

Naturalia, Cruise Terminal, Livorno
This weekend our cruise terminal, which is more a ferry terminal, hosted the fourth edition of “Naturalia”, an expo about “100% natural ideas”.
Naturalia, Cruise Terminal, Livorno
Feeling guilty because I have missed all the previous editions, I decided to have a look around the exhibition.
Naturalia, Cruise Terminal, Livorno
There was a red area for food, a blue area for health, a quite predictable green area for environment and a blue area for tourism.

See also: Himalayan Salt Lamps - Teas and Infusions - Made of Cork

11 comments:

William Kendall said...

The sitting area looks quite unique.

Revrunner said...

I hope there was a tea tasting.

Michelle said...

A wonderful idea.

Luis Gomez said...

Did you have fun? Was it good?

Randy said...

I would have like this exhibit.

Dina said...

Yeah, I know all about that guilty feeling for not going to X, Y, or Z; it must be a blogger thing.

That natural furniture is nice.
And I'll take some of that Irish Cream coffee.

Tanya Breese said...

what a great idea!

Birdman said...

I'd walk away with something after taking a look at this display.

Arianna said...

Davvero interessante! Ciao, Arianna

cieldequimper said...

Looks like there weren't too many people there unless you chose a calmer moment of the day...

Gunn said...

Looks very nice.